[vtkusers] mixing vtkImageActor with solidly rendered vtkPolyData

Mathieu Coursolle mcoursolle at rogue-research.com
Mon Jun 4 15:32:41 EDT 2007

I don't know why you only see your wireframe actors.
Are you using a vtkImageViewer2?

The following is taken from vtkImageViewer2 documentation:
<http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkImageViewer2.html>

"This can be used to annotate an image with a PolyData of "edges" or or
highlight sections of an image or display a 3D isosurface with a slice
from the volume, etc. Any portions of your geometry that are in front of
the displayed slice will be visible; any portions of your geometry that
are behind the displayed slice will be obscured."

Does PolyData of "edges" mean that filled polydata won't be displayed
properly?

Mathieu