[vtkusers] internal for repeating primitive cell

Evan Bollig bollig at scs.fsu.edu
Mon Jun 4 11:05:07 EDT 2007

Hey all, I have gaussian cube data which describes primitive vectors
and coordinates for atomic crystals. I have everything setup to
visualize the primitive cell which in this case contains two atoms,
but I would like to repeat it along the primitive vectors to see the
cell as part of a larger structure (i.e. a diamond crystal). Does
anyone know how I would  do this in VTK 5.0? Are there any filters
capable of repeating the data along vectors?s

thanks for your help,

-Evan
bollig at scs.fsu.edu