[vtkusers] MultiGroupDataSet to PolyData Filter

Ross Eldridge ross.eldridge at kitware.com
Tue Jul 31 14:08:51 EDT 2007

Hey Mark,

Assuming that your vtkMultiGroupDataSet's sub-datasets are also of type
vtkPolyData, you should be able to individually assign each sub-dataset
in the vtkMultiGroupDataSet to the multiple inputs of a
vtkAppendPolyData filter, which would then append them all to a single
vtkPolyData output.

If your sub-datasets are not currently of type vtkPolyData (but of some
other subclass of vtkDataSet), I would suggest trying a vtkAppendFilter
with an output of a vtkUnstructuredGrid instead.

-Ross