[vtkusers] RES: [Paraview] Animating a sequence of exodus files

Renato N. Elias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Mon Jul 30 14:19:52 EDT 2007

Hi David,

I'm not sure if it would help you but here in my lab we have implemented a
very simple program to convert our Ensight files to the VTK/XML based
formats. I've put the program available here
http://www.nacad.ufrj.br/~rnelias/paraview/ens2vtk-rev0.zip. It is a very
naive program and was not sufficiently tested yet but it worked fine with
our preliminary tests. Feel free to contact us or send any improvements,
bugs, fix, etc..

You'll need VTK library to compile it and cmake can help you to build the
compilation environments

Regards

Renato.