[vtkusers] vtkDICOMImageReader results,..

Jesse Cronce croncejc at mrctr.upmc.edu
Fri Jul 27 09:11:28 EDT 2007

You may wish to try the gdcm toolkit, located here

http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/Public/Gdcm/Main.html

I'm not sure if this will work for you or not, but I've been using the
package the past couple of weeks and am pretty happy with it.

HTH

Jesse C Cronce

Staff Programmer for the MRCTR, Dept. of Radiology

412-647-6709

B804 Presby. Univ. Hospital
200 Lothrop St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15213