[vtkusers] Guidelines Required

asim verma verma_asim at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 08:48:57 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

We are into development of softwares for different imaging modalities. Currently we are planning to use VTK as a third party tool for 3D rendering of volume image for SPECT modality.

Before purchasing the book I just wanted to run the application. I have downloaded vtk-5.0.3-win32.exe and installed the application on my machine. When I run the application a command prompt and a window appears with no controls. Can any body suggest me how to run the application?

Best Regards,
Asim Verma