[vtkusers] vtkVisibleCellSelector performance

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon Jul 16 10:18:40 EDT 2007

What version of VTK/Graphics/vtkVisibleCellSelector.cxx do you have?

I added logic on July 9th (rev 1.17) to make it possible to return the
selected vertices of each selected cell. We noticed that was causing a
significant slowdown so on July 16th (rev 1.20) I committed a change that
fixed the slowdown - or so I thought.

If you are using rev 1.20, let me know what OS you are using and I'll take a
look.

thanks,
Dave DeMarle