[vtkusers] Tutorial slides created

Jordi Campos i Miralles jcampos at maia.ub.es
Mon Jul 16 06:50:28 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've created some slides to present VTK and Paraview to my research
group. May be somebody else can use them (or part of them).

Currently, they are uploaded here:

http://truja.lsi.upc.edu/movibio/Members/jordi/Research/Notes/VTK-PV/Slides/

      * VTK through python examples:
              * report-about-vtk-2007-02.pdf :
              * report-about-vtk-2007-02-CODE.tar.gz
      * Paraview dev intro through python examples: (I will improve it
        with C++ code next quarter)
              * report-about-paraview-2007-07.pdf
              * report-about-paraview-2007-07-CODE.tar.gz
      * Paraview basic GUI example: (2.6 GUI, previously uploaded)
              * paraview-head-example-english.pdf
              * paraview-head-example-english-CODE.tar.gz

Is there any wiki/place to link or upload them?

Thanks,

jor;)i

--
Jordi Campos i Miralles
Departament de Matemàtica Aplicada i Anàlisi, MAiA