[vtkusers] Vtk programming on Mac OS X with Xcode

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 19:50:33 EDT 2007

Not sure but building VTK as a Universal Binary can be tricky
sometimes. Are you sure you actually created a Universal Binary VTK
build? you can use the 'file' command at the command line to see if
your built vtk libraries are truly universal. When Xcode builds in
debug mode it will only build for the Architecture that Xcode is
running on. So if you are running on an Intel OS X machine, then the
PPC code will NOT be built during a Debug build.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer