[vtkusers] vtkRenderWindow()->EraseOff() produces blank window! Why?

Aroosha Laghaee a.laghaee at sms.ed.ac.uk
Sat Jul 7 09:54:49 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I am transforming and rendering a set of shapes using vtk and would
like to see the transition of shapes as they are transformed by turning
the erase option of my render window to off. But this results in the
render window going blank while the transformations are happening and
the shapes rendered. I'd be grateful if anyone could tell me what I am
doing wrong.

	m_RenWin = vtkRenderWindow::New();
	m_RenWin->SetSize(800,300);
	m_RenWin->EraseOff();

	m_Iren = vtkRenderWindowInteractor::New();
         m_Iren->SetRenderWindow(m_RenWin);
         etc.

Thank you!
       Aroosha