[vtkusers] window-level problem

orientation fu fuzengliang435 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 04:04:04 EDT 2007

hi,
I read the CT image with vtkDICOMImageReader function, and get per-pixel's
value with the function GetScalarComponentAsDouble() of vtkImageData class.
But the value range is very large, so there maybe some problem when I
process the image with the value( for example, the processed CT image shows
nothing after a 3×3 sobel operator, and the high value of the processed
pixel is considerable high).
Maybe the pixel value should be undered a window-level transfer process, but
I know a little about it. please give me some suggestion or material.
thank you very much!