[vtkusers] ISO-Value of bones

samo sandra.moritz at gmx.de
Wed Jul 4 03:46:27 EDT 2007

Hi

I would like to o know whether it is possible to calculate the iso-value of
an image for the marching cubes algorithm. I have different MetaImage files
(which represent different CT-data-files) which I use in a program. I
contruct the bone surface via marching cubes. There, I set the value with
cubes->SetValue(0,value). The optimal value changes for every file. Is there
a possibility to calculate the optimal value for representing the bones out
of the information I get from the MetaImage-file?

Thanks for your help!

samo