[vtkusers] How to convert the volume to vtkImageData?

vtk itk itk.vtk.vc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 22:19:22 EDT 2007

Hi,

I use XMedCon to load a series of DICOM files, and assign the volume data to
my own Image class. The volume data is pointed by the class data pointer. I
want to render it using vtk realtime. Thus, I hope the vtk (vtkDataSet or
vtkVolumeData or vtkImageData) has the attribute (the pointer) to address
the volume content. Or how rendering the volume using vtk? How can convert
the loaded DICOM volume to vtk data then volume rendered?

Regards,

Daniel