[vtkusers] RE: RE: VTK-Borland Render Window

Osc@r olguna at cimat.mx
Mon Jul 2 06:43:44 EDT 2007

Hi Dean,
thanks to give pursuit to my problem

This error ocurs when the aplication starts
moreover is in the next method
	  void __fastcall TVTK_Form::FormShow(TObject *Sender)
		{
		  // These calls are made to enforce creation of the
internal
		  // vtk components of the vtkBorlandRenderWindow.  If this
were
		  // not done, clicking on the component would attempt to
pass
		  // window messages to non-existent entities.  This
behaviour
		  // could be changed in future.
JUST in the next line, if debug, the program tries to run this line, but the
error ocurs
		  vtkRenderWindowInteractor * iact =
vtkWindow1->GetInteractor();

		  vtkRenderer* ren1 = vtkWindow1->GetRenderer();
		}

Actually I'm building with static libs (lib's)

Oscar Gutiérrez Luna
CIMAT A. C.
Cubiculo: J4
Tel.: 73 271-55 ext. 49672