[vtkusers] Could anyone tell me why am I getting wrong output

Sawsan Ahmed sawsanahm at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 09:00:21 EST 2007

Hi friends,
              I have cut some object with a plane.And to see the cutting line i have used vtkStripper.The code is as follows:

  stripperNumberOfPoints = stripper->GetOutput()->GetNumberOfPoints();

  If I print this,it shows the number is 44.

  But if I use the following pID (such as 1200),to get a point,it should be wrong.
  double cutterPoint[3];
  int pID = 1200;
  stripper->GetOutput()->GetPoint(pID,cutterPoint);

  cout << cutterPoint[0] << " " << cutterPoint[1] << " "<< cutterPoint[2] << "\n";

  But cutterPoint still producing some output.What is wrong with this?
  Thanks in advace.

  Sawsan.