[vtkusers] Extracting the zero levelset curve in VTK

Arne Hansen bsd.diverse at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 10:02:06 EST 2007

ahhh okay. that sounds great.
I was hoping I could also ask if there are any linear algebra functions in
VTK, or if i have to download a seperate package such as boost to do my
matrix and vector muliplications.

In case you have not guessed already, what i want to do is to visualize a
shape model i have built. So i have a meanshape, and a set of principal
components, which i need to multiply on to its eigenvalues and add the
result to the meanshape. Then i need to extract the zerolevelset, and
visualize this isosurface in vtk.

So i think i know how to do all parts, except for the linear algebra. So do
you recommend to use a lib such as boost to do these simple matrix
operations, or is there an easier way?

Thank you