[vtkusers] Re: Problems building CVS VTK on Mac OS X 10.4

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 13:14:29 EST 2007

Sorry I haven't replied quicker.  Thanks for the discussion.  I am
using Python 2.4.3 and as someone guessed, I am *not* building the tcl
wrappers.  I was wondering if this was somehow related.  I too
disabled the tests and things have worked fine with both Carbon and
Cocoa.  I am also using the gcc that comes with Tiger.  It looks like
it has been fixed.

Thanks

Brian