[vtkusers] Render()'s problem

buaagc buaagc at 163.com
Mon Feb 26 11:34:12 EST 2007

  Hi:  I use vc.net2003 as compile tool.I use MFC function SetTimer(1,2000,NULL) to set a Timer in a CView's object that a vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow's object (renWin)attach to.I hope that every 2 seconds renWin can be invalidated for the render in renWin has been updated by the following code:                 renWin->AddRenderer(renderer);and before above codes,I use the following code to remove render before                 renderer->GetViewProps()->RemoveAllItems();  However,when I use renWin->Render() ,my compiler appear  Unhandled exception at 0x10036bc0 in (My exe file): 0xC0000005:  Access violation reading location 0xc1b155a4. Please tell me what should I do?