[vtkusers] How to use a MatLab Script in a VTK application?¿?

Carlos Capdepón carlos.capdepon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 05:34:39 EST 2007

I am developing a demo application based in ITK-Snap to reconstruct a 3D
surface from a DICOM file. The diffusion algorithm is written in Matlab
functions and scripts.
>From matlab, I call a ITK application to read the data, and after the
processing, I call a VTK application to visualize and decimate the result.
I don't know how in reverse mode. An application that reads and visualize
the data, that calls a matlab algorithm.
Thanks,
"Carlos Capdepón" <carlos.capdepon at gmail.com>