[vtkusers] help displaying a set of points

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Thu Feb 22 08:17:33 EST 2007

Hi Gala,

Does your vtkUnstructuredGrid dataset have vertex cells in it, or only
points? In order for VTK to display points, you have to create a vertex
cell for each point. You can either do that when you create the
unstructured grid, or you can use vtkGlyph3D filter
(http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkGlyph3D.html) to do it.

- Amy