[vtkusers] Error runnig Qt with VTK on Windows

Olowoyeye, Adebayo Ol Uwole aolowoye at indiana.edu
Wed Feb 21 16:17:10 EST 2007

Thanks for the quick reply Amy,
  I was actually worried about this, but I did not have a VTK_USE_QVTK
option.  After reading your message, I checked the "Show Advance
Values" checkbox and turned VTK_USE_GUISUPPORT and set the appropriate
directories for QT variables.  After running CMake with the new
options, I still get the same errors.  Is there a QVTK library file
that needs to be set as a dependancy?
Thanks again,
bayo