[vtkusers] Extracting Views from a reconstructed images

medo abdelmonem abdelmonem76 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 17:04:25 EST 2007

Hi Everybody....

  our group is working on a project of image reconstruction for medical application.....we have CT set of images to be reconstructed....

  i need help for my current task which is extracting different views from constructed image (i.e panoramic and cross-sectional Views for Dental application).....is there a typical method to do so considering that we r u using VTK library interface with Java?

  i need urgent help in this task...plz if anybody can help i'll be so grateful.........

  Thanks
  Mohamed