Fwd: [vtkusers] Mac OS X, Java guru needed, please.

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 12:20:23 EST 2007

This was posted to the VTK list back in January.

It isn't that java on OS X Intel is broken just that the defaults
that VTK/CMake uses are wrong. If you follow the directions below you
should be able to build Java/VTK on OS X Intel with out a problem.

Mike Jackson
--
Mike Jackson
imikejackson & gmail * com