[vtkusers] Re: example using vtkXMLWriterC.h still core dumps with VTK CVS

fred fredmfp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 14:37:15 EST 2007

Hi,

Now, almost works fine.

So I resend another old post I've sent a few month ago.

I whish to compile my C code with static libs.

As I was answered, I use cmake and this short CMakeLists.txt example,
provided by Obada (I split my C code in two parts):

PROJECT (vtktest)

FIND_PACKAGE(VTK REQUIRED)
INCLUDE(${VTK_USE_FILE})

ADD_EXECUTABLE(vtktest vtkwrite.c vtktest.c)
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(vtktest vtkIO)

I also was answered that I have to wait for cmake 2.4.4
to compile it statically. I have waited for :-)

I now have cmake 2.4.4 on my debian boxes. Good point.

So, I run

ccmake .

and then

make