[vtkusers] Texture appears darker

Gheorghe Postelnicu gheorghe.postelnicu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 13:14:49 EST 2007

Hi,

I am projecting some surface on a sphere and on a cube. When
projecting it on the cube, I have to create a dummy cube made out of 6
planes to manually emulate the coords transformation.

So in the actual pipeline, I create a set of new actors and project
the texture on them.

The question and trouble I have come from the visual perception of a
very different luminosity of the model in the case of the sphere. What
is the most straightforward way to adjust the luminosity of the
texture (and not of the surrounding model)?

Thanks,
--
Gheorghe Postelnicu, PhD
MGH, Harvard Medical School