[vtkusers] vtkPolyDataAlgorithm

Marie Bonhoure mariebonhoure at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 7 11:13:09 EST 2007

Hi Goodwin,

At last, I've reached my goal : I've created a vtk package for Java.

Thanks a lot for your help  : I didn't read Microsoft instructions till the
end.

Now, I meet the following problem : I try to run the "cone.java" example but
the vtkPolyDataAlgorithm.class is not found. However, I've got a
vtkPolyDataAlgorithm.class and a vtkPolyDataAlgorithm.java in my vtk
package. I don't know why I have this trouble ... Would you have any idea ?

By the way, where would it be possible to find java-vtk examples ?

Many thanks,

Marie Bonhoure