[vtkusers] question about upsample images

XIN LI xli16 at jhmi.edu
Mon Feb 5 11:13:41 EST 2007

Hello everyone,I would like to upsample a image for example from dimension(61,61,50) data spacing(2,2,2) to dimension(121,121,100) data spacing(1,1,1). I am using C++. I checked the class vtkImageResample. But I'm not quite clear about this class. It seems that this class can only let me define the magnification factors. But in my project, I need to make sure the dimensions of the new image are exactly what I want. How can I define the dimensions of the new image if I use vtkImageResample?Thank you!Xin