[vtkusers] Concatenation of lookup tables

Jesús Spí­nola jspinola at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 07:19:44 EST 2007

Hello,

I'm building a grayscale pipeline where I have up to three diferent
grayscale lookup table transforms. The data source is vtkImageData and it's
represented through an image actor. One of those grayscale transforms is a
window level transform. My doubt is I don't know how to build correctly the
pipeline to concatenate the different lookup tables.

My idea of such pipeline is the following

vtkImageData -> vtkImageMapToColors -> vtkImageMapToWindowLevelColors ->
vtkImageMapToColors -> vtkImageActor

I would like to know which are the correct configuration parameters for my
purpose and which things I have to take into account. Also I would like to
know which is the difference of using GetOutput()/SetInput() instead of
GetOutputPort()/SetInputConnection() in each step of the pipeline

Thanks in advance!