[vtkusers] cycle in dylib re-exports with /usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.dylib

Matthias Riechmann riechmann at ira.uka.de
Fri Dec 14 16:51:27 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm experiencing some difficulties trying to compile an application
using VTK 5.0.3 and QVTK on MacOS X 10.5 (leopard). The linker gives the
following message back to me:

cycle in dylib re-exports with /usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.dylib

The origin seems to be in some changes between OS 10.4 and 10.5 and is
already documented by apple
(http://developer.apple.com/qa/qa2007/qa1567.html) including a
workaround, but I don't know where in CMake I need to do the changes.
Did anyone else have this problem and got it working?

Matthias