[vtkusers] More than one vtkContourWidget in the same renderer?

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Mon Dec 3 16:55:26 EST 2007

> The problem is that the vtkContourWidget doesn't have  a 'still
> displayed but no longer sensitive to mouse events' mode -- you can
> enable it, and interact with it, or you can disable it, when it
> disappears from the view.

There is (and it works for all widgets that derive from vtkAbstractWidget).
Its called ProcessEvents

  widget->ProcessEventsOff();
  widget->ProcessEventsOn();

I know the name SetEnabled is a misnomer :)
Its more like SetVisibility. and the ProcessEvents should've been called
Enabled.. But the names won't change for Backward compatibility.

HTH
--
Karthik Krishnan
R&D Engineer,