[vtkusers] VTK & Windows Vista

Luis Alberto Pereira l.a.pereira at uol.com.br
Thu Aug 30 23:50:31 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I started my projetct in a Windows XP, VS2005/C++ with VTK 4.2.

It was working ok.

Now, I need to migrate to Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bits, but the same
application crash when I instantiate a VTK view.

I believe that same issues need started, like recompile all libraries, etc,
but I´m having serious dificulties do do it.

I downloaded the Cmake 2.4 and vtk-5.0.3 and when I tried create the
compilation, I get many erros wich I have no

ideia how to solve it.

Can someone send me any sugestion to solve my problems ?

Can someone send me a link or the compiled libraries for Windows Vista 32
bits ?

Thanks,

Luis Alberto

Campinas/SP - Brasil