[vtkusers] Issues with large polydata datasets & capturing vt kOutputWindow data

Nithiananthan, Sajendra Sajendra.Nithiananthan at rmp.uhn.on.ca
Tue Aug 28 17:04:23 EDT 2007

You can try using vtkWin32ProcessOutputWindow so that the popup is in a
different window which won't die when your program crashes.  Sample C++
code:

	vtkWin32ProcessOutputWindow *outputwin =
vtkWin32ProcessOutputWindow::New();
	vtkOutputWindow::SetInstance(outputwin);
	outputwin->Delete();

-SN

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this e-mail may not be that of the organization.