[vtkusers] Skeleton of 3D Images

Flo snrf at no-log.org
Mon Aug 27 08:27:56 EDT 2007

Hi Enkelejda,

There is a basic on in ITK (for exact medial surfaces skeletons).
Also a new submission to the insight journal which does the
Centerline (Medial Axis) - http://www.insight-journal.org/dspace/
handle/1926/560

Beside that, you're on your own for I searched a lot but did not find
anything interesting in both ITK/VTK.

HTH.
FLo.