[vtkusers] Fill closed surface with voxels.

Vladimir Lazunin lazunin.v.aa at m.titech.ac.jp
Sat Aug 25 01:24:51 EDT 2007

Thank you, Hendrik. From the description of vtkPolyDataToImageStencil it
looks like what I need. Hope I won't be too annoying by asking if you
have any code example?
Now I'm trying to figure it out from the only example I found in VTK
"Examples" folder, but it does something too different.

Vladimir.