Re: [vtkusers] Problem of ScalarType after using vtkImageMathematics

Aldredo Gourbish the.answer3 at libertysurf.fr
Thu Aug 23 05:40:54 EDT 2007

Hi Amy,
Thank you very much !
It works now. In fact I had tried this class but after using vtkImageCast so the results were bad. Now, just with vtkImageShiftScale it works. :-)

Now I have a small "problem" which is not really a problem : In fact I do this volume subtraction on a DICOM images volume, so with a windowing. So my "problem" is that the windowing of my subtraction is the same than the non subtracted volumes. It could be a "problem" since when done by the MRI Console, the substracted images have a windowing very different with a great center and width.
So I would have the same windowing on my program than on the MRI Console.

If someone has an idea... :-)

Thanks in advance.

Alfredo.