[vtkusers] Compilation issue

Amitesh Kumar amiteshagarwal at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 19:13:00 EDT 2007

I am trying to configure VTK using cmake so that I could compile and install
it on my system however I am getting the following errors. Anyone has any
idea how to fix this problem?

Thanks

Amit

 CMake Error: your CXX compiler: "CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER-NOTFOUND" was not
found.
  Please set CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER to a valid compiler path or name.

 CMake Error: Internal CMake error, TryCompile configure of cmake failed

 CMake Error: The C++ compiler "CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER-NOTFOUND" is not able to
 compile a simple test program.
 It fails with the following output:

 CMake will not be able to correctly generate this project.