[vtkusers] VTK tutorial for begginers on python

yadin Bocuma Rivas conra2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 14:05:17 EDT 2007

Hi ALL!
Pls can any one tell me where i can get information about a helpful tutorial on VTK used from python....used on a windows pc.
am using python 2.4(Enthought Edition for windows)
I need to learn VTK + mayaVI ASAP please where can iget a good VTK introductory tutorial and nice examaples...?
I got the cone.py and other things from the net but there are not working....
please all the exmaples and other staff that i got from the net is not working..
please help me...

Correo Yahoo!