[vtkusers] Porting to VTK 5

Joel Schaerer joel.schaerer at insa-lyon.fr
Tue Aug 7 05:17:47 EDT 2007

Hi list,

today fedora introduced the new vtk 5 rpms as an official part of the
distribution, so I decided to upgrade from vtk4.5. I'm now trying to port my
existing code, but I haven't been able to find a guide to porting applications
from 4.x to 5.x; or even a release notes document. I assume there has to be
something of this sort, could you please help me find it?

Thanks a lot,

joel
--
Joël Schaerer