[vtkusers] ImageData to DataObject

vtk itk itk.vtk.vc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 03:57:46 EDT 2007

Hi,

When I used the vtkPLOT3DReader to load images, it is ok. However, I need
the vtkimageimport to get the image from the pointer. Then I try to use
(vtkDataObject *) to convert the vtkImageData type to vtkDataObject,
it failed as reporting follows:

ERROR: In VTKPATH\vtk-5.0\Filtering\vtkDemandDrivenPipeline.cxx, line 795
vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline (02E593B8): Input for connection index 0 on
input port index 0 for algorithm vtkStructuredGridOutlineFilter(02E58B60) is
of type vtkImageData, but a vtkStructuredGrid is required.

On the other hand, I try to use imagecast to do the same work. But it will
also failed as mentioned above. How could I do?

Regards,

Yang