[vtkusers] Problem with colours using vtkTensorGlyph

Leticia Fernandez le_fdez at yahoo.es
Mon Aug 6 21:23:49 EDT 2007

Hello!

I'm using the class vtkTensorGlyph to rotate and scale ellipsoids (
ExtractEigenvaluesOn() ) It works perfect but I don't know why a few of
them are colored in black, in spite of I'm giving another color by
vtkActor.
That just happen in some of them and it makes me think that there must
be something wrong but It's a very simple code  so... i have no clue of
what could be..
   tglyph = vtk.vtkTensorGlyph()
   tglyph.SetInput(stPts)
   tglyph.SetSource(source.GetOutput())