[vtkusers] vtk histograms

Erik Anderson eranders at sci.utah.edu
Mon Aug 6 17:41:45 EDT 2007

Hi all,
     I am trying to do some shape analysis in VTK.  I have
an isosurface which I wish to analyze.  Right now, I am
having no problems coloring it via vtkCurvatures to
extract curvature information.  I would also like to get
this same information as a histogram.  Unfortunately, I
can't seem to find a way to get the PolyData output of the
vtkCurvature filter into a form usable by the
vtkImageAccumulate  method.  Is there some way to do this
(or another way to arrive at the same results?)

Thanks,
Erik