[vtkusers] Question regarding VTK 5.0

Markus Henningsson marhe346 at student.liu.se
Mon Aug 6 17:21:32 EDT 2007

Thanks Xiaofeng, I tried that and I still get the same errors. That is, I can link to the header files in the installation directory, but they won't link to the .cxx files in the bin directory. I have no qualified guesses as to why they appear, maybe I have set the environment variable badly (it's set to the debug directory in the VTKCVSBin\bin) or maybe I need to set some include path in Visual studio (which I by the way have never used so I'm not sure if this is even an option)? So if anyone could shed some light on this problem I'd be very thankful as I really really want to have working VTK installation.
Thanks,
Markus