[vtkusers] HELP ----OpenGL and VTK

Andrew Porter andrew.porter at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Aug 3 10:20:17 EDT 2007

Hi Saira,

>> This is very basic but I´m very confuse .............can any body help me regarding how can i use OPENGL code( written is C) with VTK
>> I know this is very basic but very important to me.
>> Can anybody guide me or some sample code ( just to see how it works)
>> I will really appreciate ur response :)

One of the advantages of using VTK is that it deals with OpenGL for you
so that you don't have to.  Could you give a bit more background on what
you are trying to do?

Cheers,

Andrew.

--

Dr Andrew Porter
School of Chemistry, University of Manchester,

e: andrew dot porter at manchester dot ac dot uk
t: +44 (0)161 306 2715