[vtkusers] vtkOpenGLVolumeTextureMapper3D : delete doesn't seem to be working

the.answer3@libertysurf.fr the.answer3 at libertysurf.fr
Thu Aug 2 12:48:09 EDT 2007

Hi all,

It seems to have a bug in the vtkOpenGLVolumeTextureMapper3D class. In fact, using the "Delete()" function or not changes nothing in the memory of my program which increases for every volume I render. (for a 4D volume vizualisation)
If I do the same things whith the vtkOpenGLVolumeTextureMapper2D class, the memory is stable and there is no leaks.

So I think that there is a problem whith the Delete function of the vtkOpenGLVolumeTextureMapper3D class.

Does somebody see the same thing using this class ?
And does somebody has a solution ?

Thank's in advance.

Gourbish.

------------------------ ALICE C'EST ENCORE MIEUX AVEC CANAL+ LE BOUQUET ! ---------------