[vtkusers] python ,mayaVI and VTK connect

Bryan Van de Ven bryanv at enthought.com
Thu Aug 2 11:11:55 EDT 2007

Hi Yadin,

One easy way to get VTK and Mayavi (and Matplotlib, and others, and their
dependencies) is to use the Enstaller application. It can fetch and install
python and alot of packages automatically as python eggs:

http://code.enthought.com/enstaller/
https://svn.enthought.com/enthought/wiki/Enstaller

Also, for questions specific to Mayavi, it's probably best to direct them to
Gael or Prabhu on the enthought-dev mailing list (this list is obviously the
best for VTK specific questions!)

Good luck!

Bryan Van de Ven