[vtkusers] which library must be load when i use the class vtkVolumeRayCastCompositeFunction ?

chopinwzc wang chopinwzc at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 05:07:34 EDT 2007

hi ,
when i use the class vtkVolumeRayCastCompositeFunction,I get into trouble :

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
vtk.vtkVolumeRayCastCompositeFunction.VTKInit()V
        at vtk.vtkVolumeRayCastCompositeFunction.VTKInit(Native Method)
        at vtk.vtkObject.<init>(vtkObject.java:90)
        at vtk.vtkVolumeRayCastFunction.<init>(vtkVolumeRayCastFunction.java
:22)
        at vtk.vtkVolumeRayCastCompositeFunction.<init>(
vtkVolumeRayCastCompositeFunction.java:46)
        at reBuild01.main(reBuild01.java:35)
I thought some additional library should be load . my library load code as
below:

        System.loadLibrary("vtkCommonJava");
        System.loadLibrary("vtkFilteringJava");
        System.loadLibrary("vtkIOJava");
        System.loadLibrary("vtkImagingJava");
        System.loadLibrary("vtkGraphicsJava");
        System.loadLibrary("vtkRenderingJava");

how many librarys in vtk wraped by java and where are they?

--
Zucheng Wang