[vtkusers] vtk pipeline designer?

Wylie, Brian bnwylie at sandia.gov
Wed Apr 25 11:11:10 EDT 2007

Interesting.... vtkdesigner looks cool, it's based on cross platform
toolkits.. But there seems to be no way to compile it without KDE...

Also they are using vtkQt instead of QVTK, not that there's anything
wrong with vtkQt it's just that QVTK is well supported and part of the
VTK distribution now...

  Brian Wylie - Org 1424
  Sandia National Laboratories
  MS 0822 - Building 880/A1-J