[vtkusers] Multiple renderers and cameras

Ester Bonmatí esterbonmati at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 06:58:10 EDT 2007

Hi vtkusers,

i am developing a program wich must show all slices  of a volume. I have
defined my vtkRenderWindow with n*m vtkrenderer's. Each Renderer has itself
camera and a spicified viewport. Volume is the same for all renderers. All
cameras are situated at the same position, and they have the same attibutes.
When Imust to change a slice of a renderer, must change slices of other
renderers: this is: if at renderer 1 I have slice 1 and change to a slice 2,
other renderers must to increase the slice that show. This process, of chage
a slice, is too slow, and I don't know if I am doing that correctly, because
isn't normal this update process. The problem isn't my quality's hardware,
because I have try with a powerfull system and do the same.

 am I doing this process correctly?Is possible do it with only one camera?

Thank you very much.
Ester