[vtkusers] Using Interpolation and vtkImageReslice

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Wed Apr 18 21:25:41 EDT 2007

Hi Wagner,

The difference between displaying the slice and saving it is that
vtkImageActor will automatically adjust the display to correct
for the pixel aspect ratio.

Try adding this line to the code where vtkImageReslice is set up:

reslice->SetSpacing(spacing[0], spacing[0], spacing[0]);

If you do this, then when the image is interpolated, it will have
a pixel aspect ratio of 1:1.

 - David