[vtkusers] Re: vtkusers Digest, Vol 36, Issue 20

Alexander MacLennan alexander.maclennan at postgrad.curtin.edu.au
Wed Apr 18 20:49:59 EDT 2007

Hi Valerie,

Thanks for the reply. I'm using the Java wrappers for VTK. I'm using
vtkCanvas which extends vtkPanel. The renderer is vtkRenderer.

It might be worth compiling vtk on my Mac and running my code locally, but
this machine won't have enough RAM for my experiments.

Its a strange one, and annoying since I have to use another computer to look
at some results... Yes.. I am Lazy :)

Cheers

alex